Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break day 2...

The majority of yesterday was spent paining so today was a relaxing day 😄. My mom came to stay with me for a couple of days during my Spring Break and I'm sad she leaves tomorrow. Her last day here we did a few of our favorite things together.

The day started off with being lazy and sleeping in.  We then ate some homemade pancakes (the best!) and got ready to tackle the day.

We did some shopping, found some great deals (always happens with mom), got some gifts for a shower on Saturday, and got some Bahama Bucks before heading home!

Then, we had the best part of our day, a nap! It was cloudy, rainy, and cool...the perfect weather for a quick pick-me-up nap!! After the nap we tried out a new Mexican (well, new for us) that was AMAZING!!!

Now, we are just sitting at home. Mom is working on a Sudoku and I'm listening to the TV.  It doesn't sound like a very exciting day but to me it was! I love the days where it is just my mom and I!! We always have the best time!!

Lots of love, a teacher and her pup ❤️

2 comments:

  1. Those are the best days! I'm still sharing those days with my own Mommy and she is 87. I also will be sharing them with my daughter for a week over spring break. She lives far away now. Lots of little special moments make a happy day. D :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds to me that it was the best kind of day! Enjoy the rest of your break!

    ReplyDelete