Saturday, March 7, 2015

I ❤️ Saturday...

Had a great Saturday, even if it wasn't extremely eventful. Sometimes that's best!

It started out by picking up my bountiful basket full of yummy fruits and veggies. Then, it was time for Raider's walk.  It was a short walk, mostly because it was so cold.  That pesky wind just wouldn't let up! After doing some chores at home, I took Raider to a dog bakery called Three Dog Bakery.  I looks like a normal bakery but it's for dogs! Raider was in heaven!!! Let's just say I spent more than I needed too lol.









After that, we spent most of the day at home. I watched some basketball and graded papers while Raider played outside and slept (I think he got the better end of the deal). The big game I was waiting for was UNC vs. Duke. I'm a HUGE Duke fan and this is one of the biggest rivalries in all of college sports! There were a couple of times that I thought I was going to have a heartattack but Duke pulled off the win! I will be going to sleep a happy fan ☺️







I love weekends where I don't have any real plans.  They are far and inbetween but I take advantage of them when they do come along!

Lots of love, a teacher and her pup ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment