Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I, I, I...


This post was borrowed from another blogger's idea! Thank you!

I am a learner and a teacher.

I keep up with my favorite sports s teams like the players were my friends.

I wish I could fly!!!

I love the sound of rain on a tin roof.

I dance all the time! Whether it's shaking my head and shoulders or my whole body, I am constantly dancing to some beat in my head.

I sing even if I sounds bad...I love singing and I do it whole-heartedly.

I think I may be a tad bit obsessed with my dog 🐶

I really need to workout...

I need o be content and greatful for what I have.

I should probably be getting ready for bed right now.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philipians 4:13

I like the way it feels when my mom plays with my hair when I'm not feeling well.

I make some killer sour cream green chili chicken enchiladas!!

I always try to be the person God wants me to be!

Lots of love, a teacher and her pup ❤️

1 comment:

  1. A good way to share a lot about yourself. I have read several of these throughout the month and it always seems like meeting a new friend!

    ReplyDelete