Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hopefully I can sleep tonight...

Today was the last day of my mom staying with me.  We had breakfast, played with Raider outside, watched some tv and then ate lunch.

After that, it was time to drive her home.  I love spending time with her and even if I am 29 and lI've only an hour and a half away I still get a little teary-eyed when leavingu parents house.

The drive back was pretty quiet, except for me singing to my music, which Raider didn't really enjoy. We walked inside and it just felt different. For some reason when my mom is here there is always something to do!

Raider and I decided to watch some tv...and in the process we fell asleep.  We just woke up not too long ago so we'll see how tonight goes. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep a bit because tomorrow I am crossing a New Years resolution off of my list!!!

Lots of love, a teacher and her pup ❤️

1 comment: