Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bye bye, Spring Break...

Well, tomorrow it's back to my regular schedule. Spring Break 2015 was great!!! I worked on some house projects, did some shopping, visited friends and family, and got some much needed sleep! I can say, however, that I am ready to tackle these last weeks of school.  I'm pretty sure they are going to fly by! The spring semester always does. My days will be filled with teaching, family, friends, baseball games, softball games, track meets, bible studies, walks with Raider, and maybe some sleep lol!!  I absolutely love my job and can't wait to see my kiddos tomorrow...just wish it wasn't so early.  The end of the school year will be here before you know it so make everyday worth it!!! 

Lots of love, a teacher and her pup ❤️

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, you are finished your Spring Break whereas I am just counting down the days until mine! Sounds like you had a lovely break - and you're excited to get back to work tomorrow. Your love for your job shines through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last months of school always fly past. But spring break just disappears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good feeling to love your job! This time of year brings so much hope and anticipation. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I start Spring Break in a week and canNOT wait! It is much needed this year. I'm glad you had such a great time off. Look outward and count the days till summer break now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I start Spring Break in a week and canNOT wait! It is much needed this year. I'm glad you had such a great time off. Look outward and count the days till summer break now. :-)

    ReplyDelete