Thursday, March 26, 2015

Busy but blessed...



Today has been a great day!!! Although I have been busy, I am still able to meet up at a friend's house for some dinner.  Tomorrow, however, is a different story...

My day will start off with some Starbucks...I only get it on Friday's because if not I will go broke lol.  I will then arrive at school at around 7 am.  I will have morning duty until 7:45 and then I will meet with the other Spanish teachers to discuss how our classes are going.  From 8:30 to 3:35 will be teaching as usual.  

At 3:35 I will shoo my kids out the door and fight the crowds of high school students to go to the front of the school to sell prom tickets...I'm BEYOND ready for prom to be over (yay for being a prom sponsor).  Around 4:00 I will head out to the track to watch a track meet where many of my students will be competing.  I love going to track meets so I don't mind this at all :) 

After the track meet, or during depends on the time, I will head over to the baseball fields to watch some of my students play.  This will be the first game I get to watch all year so I am very excited about this as well!!


I usually don't get to stay after school this long because of Raider.  I'm usually rushing home to let him out after a long day all alone at home.  What he doesn't know is that my parents will be coming over to help with my lawn.  They will be arriving at my house Friday afternoon so Raider will have some good grandparent time before I get home.  I'm pretty sure he loves them more than he loves me! 


Although it will be a very busy day, I am excited to be able to support my students.  I have learned that if I am there to support them when they are doing something they love, they return the favor.  Plus, who wouldn't enjoy a warm spring day spent outside watching a track meet or some baseball.  I will, however, be sleeping very well tomorrow night! 

P.S.  Expect my post tomorrow to be a little short because when I get home I will probably exhausted lol!

Lots of love, a teacher and her pup


3 comments:

  1. I am sure it means so much to your students that you support them like that! Hope it is a fun day and you get some time to do things for yourself and your pup over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it means so much to your students that you support them like that! Hope it is a fun day and you get some time to do things for yourself and your pup over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like quite a day! I don't get to stay after school as much as I like because I have to drive the Mom taxi to and from dance classes. I always enjoyed being able to see my students in different contexts. It helped me build relationships.

    ReplyDelete