Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Best dog ever...

Dear Raider,

I just wanted to day thank you for being the best dog ever!! You patiently wait for me everyday and always act so excited when I arrive.  Even when I'm having a bad day, you sit right next to me and cuddle as if to say everything is going to be ok! You are so incredibly full of life and I love watching you run free in the yard.

You are definitely one of the weirdest dogs I know! What other dog loves wearing clothes and getting dried off by the blow dryer??? As I get ready in the morning you eagerly await while I finish blow drying my hair so that I can blow dry you a bit. You are just as patient waiting for your sweaters to get out of the dryer. Once I pull them out you are already jumping to get them on.

I can't imagine my life without you and I thank God for blessing me with you! You are my protector, my best friend, and most of all the best dog a girl could ever ask for!


Lots of love, a teacher and her pup ❤️

3 comments:

  1. Cute, dog! I love the rhythm of your peace. It sounds excitable like your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Dogs definitely all have their quirks and I love his! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious dog! I loved the part about Raider and the blow dryer:) There are so many great details about Raider in this slice. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete