Friday, March 6, 2015

Amen it's Friday...

Well, I can easily say this was one of the longest days I've had in a while!!! I know it's only superstition but I'm pretty sure our students go a little crazy when there is a full moon.
Just a few strange things that's happened today...

1) I found hot Cheetos thrown randomly in different places throughout the school

2) At lunch a student "forgot" to put water in her cup of noodles and the cafeteria smelled like smoke for longer than just a little bit.

3) My students had about a five minute conversation on the easiest way to write an upside down question mark (they came up with some pretty nifty ideas...)

4) Some students sat at the principals table at lunch.  This may not seem weird but the principals sit at the exact same table every single day and when they went to do something the students just sat there, even when the principals returned. They ended up just sanding for the rest of lunch.  (yay for lunch duty)

5) I had a student want to stay after school on a Friday to re-do a quiz.  I have been trying to get this student to come in for the past two weeks and he chooses today...

I'm just glad the week is over and I get to spend my Friday night watching Netflix, cuddling with Raider, and eating cookies and cream ice cream! Amen it's Friday...

Lots of love, a teacher and her pup ❤️


5 comments:

  1. This week has brought some star-crossed action our way as well. Some of O.C.D. kids really needing things to be just so, which was significantly different from how they were. Two field trips in one week did nothing to calm the storm. On the good side- it went VERY quickly. Hang in there and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week has brought some star-crossed action our way as well. Some of O.C.D. kids really needing things to be just so, which was significantly different from how they were. Two field trips in one week did nothing to calm the storm. On the good side- it went VERY quickly. Hang in there and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wild day in our neck of the woods and I figured it's because it is Friday. But, as I drove home and saw the gorgeous full moon the day made much more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a wild day in our neck of the woods and I figured it's because it is Friday. But, as I drove home and saw the gorgeous full moon the day made much more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a wild day in our neck of the woods and I figured it's because it is Friday. But, as I drove home and saw the gorgeous full moon the day made much more sense!

    ReplyDelete